Friday, October 12, 2018

10.12.18 first post

Hi my name is Kyllen Hayden I'm 21 yrs old . I'm a selfie model / singer/ songwriter / cosplayer/ writer/ photographer in training. My interest are fashion , music , art, books , singing , anime , cosplay, making videos/ taking photos, costume making / costume designing. My close sisters are Pr Lunaria L Moon from onlyfunthingsblog and Fury Dark from Fury's awesome info



I haven't blogged in a few years due to problems , now I'm back . I'm not sure how long ill be blogging but here's to a new start and soon a new year ( I might blog about my life in college this spring 2019)


THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT ME
FACEBOOKPAGES @ Kyllen Hayden 
INSTAGRAMS : @mama_shilo_cosplay & shilo_fights_recovery

                                          Always love dreaming ~ Ky

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Ky! Can't wait to see some awesome & inspirational posts!

    ReplyDelete