Monday, October 15, 2018

Simple Eliza S. Hamilton dress

                                                    I use the same dress pattern for most of my cosplay dresses


                                                 








                                              For my black Eliza dress I took two different dress patterns
                                              i used the same top pattern as my greenish blue Eliza dress and a shorter
                                               more circle skirt pattern


                                                    This dress won't have all the details like my greenish blue dress did .
                                                    I wanted this dress to be plain and simple due to the dress represents
                                                    the lost of a loved one.




                                                 

                                       Always love dreaming ~ Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment