Thursday, January 10, 2019

My First week of community college

I started community college this Tuesday the 8th of  January 2019 

LETS TALK ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE 

7:00 am

Woke up then I got dressed and put some makeup .

7:30 am

 Pack my lunch , brush my teeth , then watch the news with my grandmother.

8:00 am 

We left to drive to the college since i don't drive , my grandmother takes me.

8:19 am 

I walk to class then sit and wait for my fellow  classmates to get in the classroom.

8:30 am

Class begins and we learn about career planning and how to use the textbook and etc.

10:00 am - 1:00 pm

 I study with a friend , do homework ( my grandmother doesn't have WiFi and i personally am not allow to turn my mobile data on , on my phone) We ended up playing a game of ping pong for an hour til i had to go to class.

1:30 pm - 3:50 pm 
I had college 101 , where we learned how to interact with other and my laptop died right as the teacher was explaining.

4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 

I took a nap til dinner 




That's how my Tuesday and Thursdays are like .
Wednesday class is only til 10:00 am  




                                                        These are required classes not program classes but they help with program classes and get a job/ career

                                 Always love dreaming ~ Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment